To print from an iPad or tablet, files must be downloaded locally to the device.
Use of Chromebooks, smartphones, and tablets (Android-based), Apple IOS (iPhones, iPads) or MacOS (MacBook, iMac) devices or older laptops may result in varied experiences or compatibility issues with software used by your college program.
- Disconnect from WCGFree wifi, then connect to ACCStudent wifi - or ACCStaff wifi - (enter your Assiniboine username and password when prompted).
- Go to the Assiniboine Printing Website.
- Enter your Assiniboine username and password and click Log In.
- Click the Print icon at the top of the page.
- Click Select File to Upload button, open the file you’d like to print.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the printer you want to print to. Student printers can be identified by the inclusion of "Student" in the printer name (e.g. 400P4Student)
- Select your printing preferences (print double-sided, print certain page range, etc.) and click Next button.
- Click Print Now.
Go to IT Services in Room 613 if you have issues printing from your device.