Skip to main content
Paper must be designated for use with laser printers.
- With document open, go to File > Print.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- With the printer selected, click Printer Properties.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab. Under Paper Source choose Tray 1.
- If printing to labels, under Paper Type, choose More > Other > Labels.
- If printing double-sided, click the Finishing tab and check off “Print on both sides.”
- Click OK, then click Print.
- Go to the printer. When you see the message “Attention: Load Tray 1…” load the tray with your paper. The printer will being printing.