Student printers are identified by the inclusion of the word "Student" in the printer name (e.g. 400P4Student).
- Close all open documents.
- Type the word control into the search box to the right of the Windows Icon, then click Control Panel from the list
If typing the word control doesn't display the Control Panel option, right-click the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of your screen and select Control Panel.
- Click View Devices and Printers (also labelled Devices and Printers).
- Click Add a Printer at the top of the box.
- Click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Find a printer in the directory based on location or features.
- In the Name box, type the name of the printer you want to install.
- Click on the name of the printer you want to install and click OK.
- Once the printer has installed, click the Next and the Finish buttons.
- Close the Devices and Printers box.