Business data like:
can be found using a combination of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and Industry Canada databases. To find the information you need, follow the instructions below.
1. Click the NAICS link below and enter your search words in the search box.
2. Once you have the NAICS code for your business, click the link below.
3. Click the Create a report button.
4. Choose the options you'd like to include in your report.
5. Enter the NACIS code for your business in the search box at the bottom of the page and click the Search button.
6. From the search result list, select the business that matches your code and click the Create report button.
Use your NAICS code in EBSCOhost to find articles related to your business.
Keep in mind these articles won't give you the statistics you get from Statistics Canda, but they may provide insight into your business.
1. Go to the Business Project tab of this guide.
2. Enter the following in the EBSCOhost Search Box:
IC "Your NAICS Number" (e.g. IC "311811")
3. A list of articles related to your NAICS code will display. Click on the titles of the articles you'd like to read.